WnSoft Forums

Adding Music

Craig Roberts

Hi,

We just purchesed picturestoexe. We created a slideshow and we downloaded music from itunes for it but it downloaded as a mpeg file which is not one of the files the program supports. Does anyone know if there is a way to convert the file to one that the program will support?. Someone from support said to ask about suitable converter? Thanks for your time.

Thanks,

Jen

Craig Roberts Studio

db power amp may no longer be free

the web page is very confusing

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

100% Free (mp3 encoder on trial license), No nags, popups, hidden spyware or bundleware.

trial license -- this is the confusion

and I have been unable to find a direct contact to the author -- just thru their forum

if you can locate a version 10 it does not have any mention of trial but version 11 does

ken

Ken:

I downloaded it about three weeks ago to two new computers and did not run into and troubkle with it not being free.

But things can change quickly

Jim

i hope that is true -- we have been trying to find an answer for the trial statement that came out with version 11 for +- 6 mos. now -- version 10 still works on my systems so not planning on upgrading until i hear something firm -- dont like to shout wolf but hate those popups that say you have two days left in the trial then you SOL

ken