WnSoft Forums

v4.40 beat - sync music + random

jgayman

I took a look at PTE v4.40 beta this evening and was pleasantly surprised to find a new feature I've been wishing for in PTE. That is, the option to display the slides in random order AND synchronize the length to the music. On previous versions as soon as I would check the box for "synchronize to music" the "display in random order" box would be grayed out.

However, despite being able to check both sync-to-music and random the show still seems to display the photos in sequential order. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this feature not fully implemented yet?

My wish is to be able to select a thousand images and 15 minutes or so worth of music and have PTE display the slides in a random order but adjusted to fill 15 minutes..... in other words; synch-to-music length and random. :-)

Thank you very much for checking. I can't image what I could be doing wrong. I have 178 slides currently and 6 mins worth of music and no matter what options I choose, when I have "random" and "synchronize" both checked I see the slides displayed in the order they show on the time line; 1... 2... 3... 176... 177... 178. Every time. I've even tried each of the three synchronize options on the timeline window. Now I'm really puzzled.