WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.40

Igor

Dot.Net or .NET

bHarkins

Hi Bill,

Here is a simple expalination of the MS.NET Framework:-

The Dot.Net System or more precisely 'Microsoft .NET Framework' has been on the go for the

past 1½ years. Its a revolutionary approach to Folder & File Management that was 1st used

by Apple/MacIntosh, but now its been adopted, changed in concept and 'fully automated' by MS.

Its Design Purpose is twofold:-

1)..DESIGNERS

Its an extremely powerful Tool for Software & Web Designers using "Designer Packages" to

achieve absolute control over 'Web Presentations' and 'Software Programming' without the

inherent 'risks' of Code ambiguity, duplications, and eseroteric interactions. These problems

can occupy up to 75% of a Designers' time in getting the "bugs" out of a Program.

Now with a gigantic Library of....Software Leggo Packages....all complimentary to each other,

all inter-pluggable and all Super-Computer Tested, it's now possible to "assemble" new

Programs WITH KNOWN QUALITY STANDARD somewhat like the ISO.9000 Standards.

EXAMPLE

The 'Microsoft AntiSpyWare Beta 1.1 Program' is an extract of the MS.NET Framework System

which is fully compliant with C++ Program Language and VisualC++ and seems to correct minor

mistakes in C++ Programs.

2)...THE PC USER

The benefits to the PC.User are immense. Some of these are listed below:-

*..Consistent known Quality Software Standards.

*..Known Modular Functionality Standards....(For us that means Audio-Video-Web).

*..Seamless Modular Interactivity... (Makes the PC run faster)

*..Can Imprint & Adopt other Software once passed by SARC...(Safer Programs).

*..SARC Activity,can check everything on the PC (Imports,Internals,Exports)

*..For the 1st.time ever, it allows 100% Silent Background Scanning..(always)

*..Virtually 'Bomb Proof' - even if 'infected' it can replace the 'Infected Modules'

*..This was impossible without 'User-Broadband' -now- Microsoft are offering to the

Public that security which has been enjoyed by Corporate Organisations for some time.

Personal Opinion

After my recent experience of being completely "wiped-out" - I made up my mind that

I was not going to be the target of some 'Malicious Hoodlum' who took umbrage at the

recent USA & EC Concord on 'SpyWare' - In force since March with up to 20 years Prison.

The 'SARC System' can actually trace these Servers whilst they are downloading their Junk.

I downloaded and installed the .NET Framework User Platform and the AntiSpyware

Program and apart from the occassional pop-up 'Advice Window' and 'Real Time Scan' there

are no side effects and it doesn't "Hog" other Programs nor the PC itself.

The On-Line SARC takes less than 2/4 seconds when it kick's in on somethink questionable.

It seem's that my new 2000 Pro is running much smoother and faster without 'Hang-Ups'

which were always the MS.Trademark when the PC got itself into a knot (usually my fault).

That's it Bill, I hope the summary has been of some use to you -

Brian.Conflow

PS. More information available from:- www.microsoft.com/net (The .NET Homepage)

also any Search Page by typing in:-....Microsoft.NET Framework