WnSoft Forums

Emailing EXE ciles

photomom

I just purchased Pics2Exe ... how do I go about emailing a slideshow!? I use MSN for email ... for some reason whenever I try to attach the file, it says Access to the following potentially unsafe attachments has been blocked. SLIDESHOW.exe.

Please, if anyone could help, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Photomom,

I would suggest that you zip it, before attaching. A lot of services will not attach or accept a *.exe do to the worry of viruses.

krn

:D

.EXE files are viewed by many softwares as dangerous and won't send/receive them.

You could zip the file.

But most files are WAY to big to e-mail.

There are several services you could use:

www.dropload.com (it is free, but you can only send your file to one e-mail address at a time)

www.yousendit.com (It is also free and will allow many e-mail addresses. The receipients have to put up with POP UPs though during the download)

www.streamload.com (It is an excellent service for sending large files, plus storing your backups, but it is not free)

You should also be aware that UPLOADING is very much slower than DOWNLOADING !!! (About 4 times slower)