WnSoft Forums

Side by Side Images

googa

I'm in need of showing images side by side on a page so the Customer can compare which image looks the best. Can PTE at least present 2 images side by side?

A "Goal" version would be to allow the Customer to interact with the software so they could choose which image they liked the best or replace that image with another to view side by side. At the end of the show the Customer would have a completed order with all the images that were selected.

Maybe this is not a PTE application but I sure would like to have something like this. I could code it in Visual Basic (time being a problem), but anyone knows of a package that I can include on a CD for Customer use, I would be most greatful/

TIA

one method is shown by Andy Savage

andysavage1969@hotmail.com

Subject: Time-lapse Canal Boat Trip Demo

andysavage1969@hotmail.com

Time-lapse Canal Boat Trip Demo

File Size: 33.2M

same is posted at

http://beechbrook.com/pte/

forum title

May 2 2005, 09:43 AM

Time-lapse Canal Boat Trip demo., PTE used for showing a timelapse video.

not quite what you asking but Andy gives you the interactive buttons

ken

I use a program called Cd Presentation from www.imagequix.com

It will let you create a standalone program exactly what your looking for. The client can them click on any images, do comparison, change them to B&W or sepia, and save their favorites. It will also run a basic slide show. The images can have a watermark on them and are also right-click and screen capture enables. It sells for $195

The way I would do it in PTE is to present the images as OBJECTS, two to a page.

Would work OK vertically, but not sure about the horizonatl proportions

Jim