WnSoft Forums

TO ALL MEMBERS

Guest guru

Hi all!

I've seen there is almost never a birthday of somebody of us to celebrate...

Please prepare suitably to celebrate my birthday. It is not so far! (see my profile). And consider also my age...

Hi Guido,

Acording to your profile you are ripining nicely now. I hope you are now over the great flood :blink:

As for other members not having birthdays, remember that photographers are not born, they develop and if subject to too much exposure, they just fade away. :) Un fortunatly, if they deside to lecture they just go on, and, on, and, on, and on ....... :D

31 February 1904 ?????

Yes, I'm sure most members are too young to remember, but on that specipic year there were 31 days on February due to adjustment they make to the calendar. There was a big comet passing by our planet and its gravity slowed the earth motion for over two month. After calculations they had to add 3 days to get back to normal time. The name of the comet, by the way, was Guru.

All I've got to say is that at Guido's age there are sooooooo many candles on the Birthday Cake, that upon lighting the candles the Fire Department shows up looking for the reported fire!!! ;) Hey, we might be able to roast a pig over that fire!! :) ! Well mine is less than a week away. It won't be a grand as Guido's!!!!!

jayspry