WnSoft Forums

Sy(P) software, new version 1.10

Jean-Claude

A new release of Sy(P) is available. Download Here (4.2 MB)

New features in Sy(P) 1.10:

- tool to merge and split PTE projects,

- main parameters manager,

- infos on sound tracks,

- blank pictures inserting,

- third image effect creation,

- new effects introduced with PTE 4.40,

- installation through a setup application

... and some other small goodies.

Html help file for Sy(P) 1.00 is still valid.

I have only added a complementary help file to take these new features into account.

I hope Sy(P) continues to be a valuable utility for PTE users.

Just few days ago, during a lesson at Turin University, I made for my students a PTE mini-show with two "third images", and I can assure you the effect is excellent.

I made these images using Photoshop layers at two transparency settings.

It's a long history! Sy(P) provides a tool to create directly the 'THIRD IMAGE" effect without any other software.

---------

Does anybody know of a way that one can print a list of the slides used in a sequence?

Sy(P) is the easiest way to print out the list of PTE project pictures, with THUMBNAILS and attached parameters.

---------

I have a very complex slideshow with lots of customized settings and different music for specific groups of slides.

I would be very happy off a listing (1 row/slide) with all settings/informations  which belong to each slide (.TXT or .CSV-Format).

With Sy(P) 1.10 you can obtain a listing or a RTF file with all settings, SOUND TRACKS included.

---------

How do you display filenames for files? I would like for the filenames to be displayed next to (above, below, on side, whatever!) each image being shown? Can this be done?

As PTE, Sy(P) permits you to display file name but also ALL PARAMETERS attached to a picture ( effect type, effect duration, image time...)

---------

...I recently learned of your feature that allows a user to combine more than one slideshow by running an "external operation".  However, I have tried it under Customize Slide and Project Options and I can't get it to work either way.  When I use it on the last slide under Customize Slide, it starts the music and the first slide comes up but it goes no further.  Any suggestions?

This is one of the new features of Sy(P) 1.10: MERGING and SPLITTING PTE projects.

---------

...Is there a way to create blank slides so I can add a title slide or credit slide? The only way I can think of is to either create a transparent alpha image or create my own slide in photoshop. There must be an easier way to do this. The gradient fill is so cool I want to use it on my text only screens.

Inserting BLANK pictures (one black pixel GIF file: 49 bytes): another functionnality of Sy(P) 1.10

---------

...so far I have been adding slides to my music one at a time and customising them individually. I now would like to fade this piece of music out and bring in a different piece. If I could see how much of the music I have used I could go and edit my music to fade in and out at this point...

Sy(P) shows you exactly how much music you need.