WnSoft Forums

Why is this happening

Can you boffins help please. I am using PTE 4.42 and the customize sync palette to program a slide show. I have all the images prepared, but along the way I often find the need to go back into Photoshop to manipulate or add an image.

When I come back to PTE and select the image to be included and use the light box to position it, a funny thing happens.

When I go back into the customize sync palette all the images in the show have been placed along the time line. I then either have to delete them all or start the programming again.

Now generlly I know my way around PTE, but this is peeing me off. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. It is definately caused when a new slide is saved from Photoshop and added to the slide list and sorted via the light box into position.

Barry B :angry:

Since posting this I have tried everything to prevent this happening. It is definately caused when you bring in another image to add to a partly created show. It makes PTE almost unusable for me.

Thanks Al, it never occurred to me to look in the view menu. I have always been familiar with what used to be in old view options and was always happy with the standard view myself so never paid that a visit

Fancy igor putting a setting like that in the view menu.

Many thanks

Barry :D