WnSoft Forums

screensaver

photoguy00

Alternatively if you browse to where you've saved the screensaver and right-click it, you'll see the option "install", which will install it in the correct location for your particular system and make it the active screensaver.

Ian

Another place to save your screensavers is in the " my pictures"folder if you are using MS Windows, so when you rigth click your desktop in properties you have the option to set any image from this folder as a screen saver or Background it is usually the basic questions that catch us all, its all relevant and needs to be considered by everyone and from my experience in this forum there are lots of members ready to help and guide those in need of it as the last two posts have shown good luck with your work Photoguy00

Regards Clive

While PTE has the option to make a screensaver file, there is no utility that will automatically run so that upon inserting an autorun CD, it will automatically prompt the user, asking them if they wish to install the show as their default screensaver. Other competing programs have this and it would be nice if this might be added as a function of PTE.

Lacking that... perhaps some of you handy programmers (Boxig? No Beef Stu?) might create something like this. Many users seem to have no familiarity with folders, let alone how to manually install a screensaver and make it the default.

If you need an example of a program that does this, e-mail me. I've learned not to mention other programs in this forum.

- Rick