WnSoft Forums

NEW SHOW CELEBRATHE REOPENING OF THE "THE COTTAGE"

Ken Cox

Jim

great job and thanks to all your fellow Birders for their pictures sounds and help in your show.

you guys in Ottawa got it all -- beautiful birds,scenery and of course all the people under investigation for shafting the Canadian people :blink:

ken

I was glad Bill gave me a chance to be the first to post to the renewed Beechbrook. He does a great job and I considered it an honour.

Yes Ken, we do have a few bird brains up here !! ;):D

(For non-Canadians, Ottawa is the capital of Canada, so we have a lot of politicians around. Our politicians are just like others around the world. Many good, many questionable, but they all seem to live in their own world at times.)

I enjoyed putting the show together, but I keep hearing echoes of it. We have two parrots living with us (or do we live with them ?)

While I used the headphones most of the time working on the show, I did not use them enough it seems as the parrots can now mimick most of the 52 bird calls.

We never know if there is a real bird in our backyard, or just one of the parrots.....

It was surprising how difficult it was to find an existing shot of some of the common birds, such as a crow. No one (including me) takes pictures of them. Finally I had to go take pictures of them myself in winter.