WnSoft Forums

Pte show doesn't expire

markoc398

I decided to see if any of my cd's that I loaned to my clients would still play after I had set the expiration date to 21 days. Lo and behold they still do!!!!! Why is that?????? Please help figure this out.

Update, I tried the cd on 4 computers. Only one wouldn't play the show. All are Windows XP's

What version of PicturesToExe you use?

If it newest v4.4x, please create small test slide-show (one-two photos) and set same date limitation. Try again. If it still works even after trial period, please send this EXE file to me int_support@ [remove_this_spam_protection] wnsoft.com

Admin, thanks. I'll create a show and try it again. I'm not at my creation computer but its either ver 4.42 or the one before it. I think it might be something in winxp. The cd I make has a pic2exe show with a 30 day expiration, plus I also have a imagequix show with a 30 day expiration. If the p2e show works on a computer, the imagequix show also works. If the p2e show doesn't work on a computer, then the imagequix show doesn't work either. Doesn't make sense why it works on some xp machines and not others.

• 2 years later...

this has happened to me as well

most of my shows expire, but one that I tested well after the expiration date still played, checked dates and everything (mine was set to 5 days, not a certain date) but the exe file date was way more than 5 days previous

I am now wondering how many other times that happened and am still not sure how to know whether one will work or not...

any information is appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you been able to get this feature to work when you copy your slide show to a cd? I am new to this and am trying to use this same feature. If you have been successful with using the time usage feature, please let me know. Thank you!

I decided to see if any of my cd's that I loaned to my clients would still play after I had set the expiration date to 21 days. Lo and behold they still do!!!!! Why is that?????? Please help figure this out.

Update, I tried the cd on 4 computers. Only one wouldn't play the show. All are Windows XP's