WnSoft Forums

No Key from WnSoft

ebkhuner

A few days ago I paid my $30 for PicsToExe. They sent me a letter that said to use the attached file to unlock the software. But, THERE WAS NO FILE ATTACHED. There was a string of alpha-numeric at the bottom of the letter.

I emailed them and also called the company that collected their $$ from me.

So far, no key.

1) Is this typical?

2) Is PicsToExe an orphan program now - is the parent company out of business?

3) Is there any way to get my program unlocked - or do I have to dump PicsToExe and try a different program

4) What program do you recommend - I am a photographer and I want to put wedding pics to music.

the parent company out of business

:blink: Waouh...no problem Wnsoft is in live always :D .

Please send again an email to support@wnsoft.com or use the first screen of PTE (If you lost the key...with the order number).

Don't worry and don't angry: Igor will read soon your topic and your problem would be solved.

You can also use the string of alpha numeric. Please read this tip:

http://www.guru.to.it/en/tips/regkey_en.htm

Guest Techman1

Ebkhuner,

Welcome to the forum. I know it can be frustrating when you finally decide to purchase a product and then it takes a few days to get it to work, but now you'll really enjoy everything about PTE. Use this forum to search out anything that you might be wanting to do. Everyone is very helpful here and PTE is really a great product. There are several professional photographers on this forum that photograph weddings also, so there will probably be some help for anything you are wanting to create.

Good luck and again, welcome!!!

Fred

• 4 months later...