WnSoft Forums

A Note Of Appreciation

HaroldB

Igor,

I just completed my first full presentation using the 4.0 betas, and I want to tell you how much faster it goes with being able to preview from the middle of a show! I find that that feature was really a big improvement. You really did GREAT!

Now if we could just change the transition effects and duration from the timeline window :lol:....

Harold

Igor,

If you could provide for changing transitions effect from timeline, I'm sure everybody will applaude so strongly that you will hear the applause from your home.

Without doing as sophisticated as for the update transition point, it could be sufficient to let the customize slide effect window appear directely over the timeline by clicking smwhere on it.

BTW, I always have present in my mind that I'm not an expert at all!

Thank you for your improvements about the timeline: now it's very easy to work with, except...

reagards

Igor, you wrote:

Not in v4.00, unfortunately, but maybe even earlier than in v4.10 :)

I'd like to make it with high quality, not hastily.

In the PTE script, as you know, "opt_fx_time=" refers to the default transition effects duration, and "EffectTime=" reflects the transition time for each customized slide.

Could you not please give us two text boxes in the timeline dialogue area which would show these two parameters when a slide number is highlighted, and allow us to change these two parameters, only, as a temporary measure, until you have time to add the more sophisticated and user-friendly dialogue capability later on, which would recognize effect types, etc., as well? Surely, this cannot be so difficult?? :lol:

This is such an obvious and important feature!