WnSoft Forums

Forum Log In

RayC

Hi every one I’m Ray, Can anyone help please?

Although I have used PTE for a while, I Find I am having a problem Logging on to the Forum.

I appear to be entered twice in the members list and had an error message turn up saying to change my email address as someone else may be using it , I don’t think so as it may have been an error on my Part when my son moved my computer.

What is happening is that when I go into the Forum it automatically logs me in although cookies are cleared then I can log in with my new email address and new password

This is ok in the meantime but I would like to reverse back to my official email address as one I have changed to is Hotmail which I don’t really like.

I did email to Igor but have had no reply maybe it’s because he is doing a fantastic job upgrading PTE or there is still a problem with my email address

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Ray, Yes I too have that exact problem. I think something must have got in a mess during the upgrade of the forum. I have tried to go in and change the termpory e-mail address it has assigned me back to the original one but it won't let me so can not fix it.!!!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi there, afraid I have had no luck in changeing, the only way out I found was to use my Hotmail account

but still telling me that i am logged in then comes up with errorso then have to log in with new email address.

So you are from centre of england i take it although liveing in NZ now I came frm Coventry.

we can only keep trying to sort this thing out so good luck. ray

I'm sorry for the delay with my answer! I just sent a request to Invision and I hope that they will solve this problem soon.

Thanks Igor, I didn't expect reply so fast as I know you are very busy Man doing Faantastic job

Thank you very much fo quick responce. Ray

Yes, I guess we are stuck with it, no one else seems to have the problem?

Yes I'm from the centre of England, see my site : Photos of Derby and Derbyshire.

Thanks

It looks as if Igor is looking into our little problem so all may be well soon.

Greatb site will spend some happy hours looking through it,have sent my Daughter in uk

details I know she will love it.

Thanks

Ray

I just sent you an email. Please read it and let me know how it will work now. You can write me to int_support@.............wnsoft.com

p.s. I was unable to reach your email address (raydchilds@......) please write to my email address and I'll send you the new password.

centreofengland

Invision wrote me that they solved this problem. Please visit your member profile and re-enter again your email address.