WnSoft Forums

In Search of the Northern Lights

MarkFull

I've had a bit of a break from creating slideshows for one reason or another and really enjoyed getting back into it!

This has some styles & transitions I have created myself and some I've downloaded from this forum; unfotunately I can't remember who created them so cannot give them credit, suffice to say it is not 100% my own work!

Looks like  nice trip, nicely presented in your production.

If it weren't for the twin stacks, I would have thought the ship is a former Holland-America ship.

1 hour ago, JRR said:

Looks like  nice trip, nicely presented in your production.

If it weren't for the twin stacks, I would have thought the ship is a former Holland-America ship.

Thanks JRR
You're right, she used to be MS Amsterdam!
Lovely ship!

Thank you for posting a lovely show. I enjoyed it because it is so nice to see another "cruise show" We were on the Nordam from Auckland to Vancouver last March and I am trying to make a show for each port. The water slopping in the pool is familiar. We had 4 days between Hawaii and Vancouver when all the deck doors were locked as were the balcony doors. Lots of broken china and Booze bottles. Our first cruise was on the Amsterdam 29 years ago. Great ship

Rosemary