Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Rosemary A

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    428
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Rosemary A's Achievements

Advanced Member

Advanced Member (5/6)

  1. Thank you, Alex for sharing this slidestyle. Much appreciated. Rosemary
  2. Thank you Igor and Dave for hanging in with me. I printed out the preference screen from both programs and eventually noted that PTE 11 was on One Drive! All fixed now and again, Thank you. Rosemary
  3. Thank you Dave for all your hard work. Yes I am on a PC Windows11 I shall keep trying! Rosemary
  4. Dave, thank you for getting back to me. I can't see any difference in the folders for 11 and 12. I have removed 12 again and redownloaded. Still no styles or transition transfer and no option to carry them over from 11. I seem to remember with previous versions that transfer was offered. Rosemary
  5. I have just bought PTE AV Studio 12. I didn't see the option to transfer my slide styles or transitions from PTE 11 to PTE12. Is this possible or am I missing something (again) Thanks, Rosemary
  6. Hi Will there be video help with the new features of PTE AV Studio 12? I for one would greatly appreciate one especially on how to see the slide styles. Whatever I have done, I can only see the option of choosing the number of slides ie 2 or 3 etc. No names no examples. Thank you, Rosemary
  7. Thank you Dave. I really appreciate your help too. Rosemary
  8. Thanks Igor. I know nothing about programming. All I know is that in other programs one just selects the text size, the font and colour. Line spacing is an option too. Easy for me to say I realize but the option would be great. Good luck. Rosemary
  9. Thanks Jill,. I shall have a play with this. It doesn't stop me from hoping for the option to set a text size though. I shall live in hope. Rosemary
  10. Hi Jill, Thank you for getting back to me. Thank you for the tip about copying the text object in O&A. I tend to use a lot of text, usually a slide worth to explain what or where we were. I find that after a few years I forget where the picture is from or about! I feel that if the text isn't the same size throughout the show, it looks untidy. The intro and credits can be different text or size but the main body text, I feel, should be uniform just like a book or newspaper text. I long for the day when one can just select a size for the text and that is it - no copying and pasting needed. Thanks again Jill, Rosemary
  11. Is the ability to choose a font size and maintain it throughout the show going to be available in PTE AV Studio 12? At present one has to copy and paste the original slide and delete its text and replace it with the new text. I find it unwieldy especially in such a sophisticated program. Rosemary
  12. Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2026 brings us world peace and lots of photos to use in PTE 12. Rosemary
  13. Thank you Alex for this beautiful Christmas show. Thank you for all that you contribute to this forum and for your generosity throughout the year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours. Rosemary
  14. Hi Digatral, Thank you for sharing these two beautiful videos and for the information about them. Always great to learn about other bird species. Rosemary
  15. Thank you 2007 for sharing this beautiful show. Autumn is truly beautiful and you captured the season so well. Rosemary
×
×
  • Create New...