• Imaging Issues
    • Synchronization Issues
    • Wishlist
    • Tips & Tricks
    • General
    • Beginners Area
    • Other Software
    • News

Here's some of the categories I've seen suggested in the exchange that's been going on over the past few days. If I understand the voting system here, you will only be allowed to pick one of the 10 I've listed and you will only be allowed to vote once. So... Pick the one that is the most important to you. After a while, we should be able to rank the top categories people want.

There is something wrong with this poll. I first of all had a look to see how the voting was going and when I backed to the original site I was told that I had voted. What for? As I am fairly neutral in all this I am amazed at this extra sensory perception. It should be bottled and marketed.

Ron [uK]

There's something basically wrong, anyway, with a voting system where you can only vote for one item, when there will be more than one item selected eventually.

To understand the fallacy in this, imagine the situation where one or two of the options are absolutely essential or much more important than the others - then everyone will vote for them, and we will be no further ahead! :)

I wonder whether this really is an issue for many people. I notice that there have been 168 views of this posting yet only 18 people have voted. For myself, I tend to 'drop in' to the forum most evenings and have a look to see what is new so I am not really too worried about there being no categories - and if I want to find out anything specific I can do a search.

I am certainly not apathetic about P2Exe - it ranks among the best software that I have on my PC - but categories (or no categories) is really not an issue; I am happy either way.

Eddie.

Yes, I would have preferred to have allowed multiple choices (instead of just one) and am also baffled as to how the forum software considers you as having voted even if all you do is look at the posting. :huh: I suspect the software was simply installed and left to run (not tweaked), much as seems the case for the management of the forum in general. Oh well... at least WnSoft has provided us with a forum, many software developers haven't even done this much, so I suppose I should be grateful.

See if you can vote despite the obstacles. At least WnSoft will get a sense of what we think is important.