WnSoft Forums

Slide munbering

Mike Reed

Is there anyway that the slide number can be shown under the slide in the construction window. By this I mean the one we drag slides into when assembling a show. I find it irritating when in the synchronisation window trying to relate a slide number to the actual thumb nail image. It would also be helpful to be able to return to the main view window without having to close the synchronisation window. Is it possible to drag the Sync window onto another monitor if one has a dual monitor card?

Is there anyway that the slide number can be shown under the slide in the construction window. ...snip... Is it possible to drag the Sync window onto another monitor if one has a dual monitor card?

The slide number always appears along with the slide in the "slide list" (the other one is called the "file list".) And, it is possible to drag the timeline over to the second monitor. However, one cannot adjust the slides in the "slide list" without first closing the timeline window.

Hi Mike

I use dual monitors and have no problem adding floating menus e.g. timeline in PTE onto the other screen.

dual-monitor-tiny.jpg

I have placed some info here on the www.digital-av.co.uk web site.

Hope this helps Mike.

Also now have the RPS distinctions dates for 2006 added to the RPS AV Group site

see the bottom of the distinctions page here.

Please pass this on to other members of your group if they are interested.

They need to contact Carol Agar at RPS HQ in Bath first.

Non-members can try for distinctions & join if /when they are successful !

BW Maureen

Hi Mike

I use dual monitors and have no problem adding floating menus e.g. timeline in PTE onto the other screen.

dual-monitor-tiny.jpg

I have placed some info here on the www.digital-av.co.uk web site.

Hope this helps Mike.

Also now have the RPS distinctions dates for 2006 added to the RPS AV Group site

see the bottom of the distinctions page here.

Please pass this on to other members of your group if they are interested.

They need to contact Carol Agar at RPS HQ in Bath first.

Non-members can try for distinctions & join if /when they are successful !

BW Maureen

Thanks Maureen Will Do. As Al has mentioned I can drag onto another monitor but cannot work on the main window without closing the Sync window ------- Pity.

MIke

you could tick the box to show comments while building the show and when all complete uncheck it

is this any help?

ken

Thanks Ken I will give that one a go.

Thanks Maureen Will Do. As Al has mentioned I can drag onto another monitor but cannot work on the main window without closing the Sync window ------- Pity.

Thanks Ken I will give that one a go.

Thank you Maureen for the tip about the T box which of course has done 'exactlty as it says on the tin' !!! As you can tell I am at last getting to grips with Pte but have a long way to go.