WnSoft Forums

How to get a blank page e.g. to make a title page or adivider

nharris

Noel

A very apt name at this time of the year and welcome to the forum.

I presume you wish to work within PTE and not picture editing software such as PixBuild.

First of all let us deal with creating a blank slide. All you need to do is to insert a copy of one of your images at a point in the Slide List where you want it then uncheck the box to the left of Show Image below the Slide List. Click on the image above and you will see you have a blank image. The colour of this blank image can be changed using Customize Slide>Main>Background.

You can then add your comments on the appropriate blank, using the Comment box below the Slide List, and editing it using Project Options >Comments

Best of Luck

Ron [uK]

Ron's method is an excellent

But there are always many ways to do things....

Another way is simply to create a blank/new image in your photo editing software and using the "fill", or whatever command, to make the background whatever colour you want.

e.g. PhotoShop: FILE>NEW, size it as you wish and choose white or black etc and then fill with whatever colour you want it is is not white/black

You could use your photo editor's text tool to create your titles.

But use whatever method that you are most comfortable with.

I agree with you Jim as I always use Photoshop for creating my titling and special backgrounds, apart from blanks when I use the method as I described. I phrased my answer on the basis that Noel wanted to tackle the problem from within PTE. I even pointed him towards WnSoft PixBuilder which looks to be an excellent programme with the same high standards as PTE.

Ron [uK]