WnSoft Forums

Play sound utility

boxig

Be careful !

When I open this .zip file, I see: "Trojan.Pws.Agent.Da"

Granot, please, can you check your file ?

The file is checked with Bitdefender (last virus updated this morning). Perhaps a false information, but, usualy, this software works very fine.

Hi caladois (Michel here),

Nothing with Norton neither AntiVir.

J'ai vu à cette adresse que tu déclarais :

1 - à ce propos, je vous signale que la version 5.0 de PTE va sortir d'ici quelques jours et que les pré-tests sont excellents

Sois tu expliques, sois tu ne dis rien, car en soi cette phrase n'est pas une info, mais uniquement destinée à te faire mousser, et ça, n'a aucune importance.

Transmets mon bonjour à Didinou (c'est mignon tout plein) et à Michanne

Ok, Granot, thanks for your answer.

Perhaps an error, but in the doubt, I prefer to be careful. I write to the support Bitdefender and I ask why this message with your file .exe.

Bitdefender 9 professionnal plus, last version (build 9):

post-7-1135743496_thumb.jpg

Report:

C:\Documents and Settings\Comte\Bureau\SoundPlay\SoundPlay.exe Infected with: Trojan.Pws.Agent.DA

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/home/

http://news.bitdefender.com/site/browseCat...mpany-News.html

According to Symantec, there is no trojan.Pws.Agent.Da virus - the closest resemblancee are trojan.Pws.Agent.QQPass and trojan.Pws.Agent.QPHook. For the former, the description is:

Trojan.PWS.QQPass is a password-stealing Trojan horse. Delete it if you find it.

However, it could be that Bitdefender, perhaps because of where it operates, looks for different viruses than other anti-virus utilities.

One could add your playsound button to any photo sent as email?

No, but this is interesting idea and i will try to make such utility. BTW, I also made a "Volume control slider" small window to display over the show but since it was made with the same tool as "PlaySound" I didn't distributed it. Anyways, I geuss those two are not of great importance.

Thank you

Granot