WnSoft Forums

Missing Last Slide

JMilne

I have a folder containing 91 photos. I created a slide show using all defaults except that the transition box is set to fade in/out. No other transitions.

When the show reaches slide #90 which displays properly, it then fades to black and #91 does not get displayed.:angry:

I thought this might be a bug in 3.75 so I updated to 4.44 - Same result. Then I updated to 4.45 - again the same result.

No music, no frills - just plain vanilla slideshow. Is there something I am missing or is it a bug.

Jim

What time interval between slides you set? (for 89th, 90th, 91th slides)

What size of images in pixels (e.g. 1024 x 768) and in bytes (e.g. 500 KB) and is it JPEG or BMP image?

Does it happen when you watch Preview or created EXE file?

What CPU you have in your PC and version of Windows?

What time interval between slides you set? (for 89th, 90th, 91th slides)

No time interval set - I use the default settings created when each version was installed.

What size of images in pixels (e.g. 1024 x 768) and in bytes (e.g. 500 KB) and is it JPEG or BMP image?

I have a mix of 2 sizes but mostly of the larger size:

1984 x 1488 with a file size of +- 700kb

1712 x 1368 with a file size of +- 1,800kb

(figures are correct - 2 different cameras with one shooting in a higher resolution.

All photos/files are JPG

Does it happen when you watch Preview or created EXE file?

Yes, I just verified it and both the Preview mode and the EXE do not display the 91st file.

The last 5 files are 1984...resolution with 15 or so files before that of the 1712... resolution.

PTE displays the thumbnail of #91 in both the upper and lower window so I know it is there.

What CPU you have in your PC and version of Windows?

I am running an Intel 933 Mhz Coppermine processor and Windows XP Pro

Try also to select slide No. 88 in the Slide list in PicturesToExe and then press Ctrl+R. Preview will start from this slide. And let me know about result.

If is possible, please send me to int_support@ ............... wnsoft.com only small .pte project file of your slide-show. It will help me to find exact reason of the problem and solve it.

I have PC Celeron 900 Mhz for testing.

Hi Jim

Welcome to the forum.

You do not by any chance have " Show Image - unchecked do you on #91? "

Thank you very much. And Thank you both for your input and responses.

I believe Hawk that you spotted the problem. I did indeed have #91 "Show Image" box unchecked. Corrected MY error and both Preview and the EXE display #91 properly.

Since each new version I installed used the old version's settings, I did not think to look for something I had done in an earlier version. Sure enough, the box was blank.

I appologize for my lack of grey matter since this was somthing I should have caught and not wasted the time or forum space. I appreciate both of you providing excellent support.

Jim

Jim

I appologize for my lack of grey matter since this was somthing I should have caught and not wasted the time or forum space.

No apologies necessary.

There is no time or space wasted on this forum.

All questions big or small are equally important to the user or helpful to someone else.

Glad it was a simple fix.