WnSoft Forums

Saving a slide show

Seabird

I have been using Barry Beckham's guidelines of setting up a directory with all the properly sized images in landscape and portrait formats, all the PSD files if using PS layers for creating the AV, all the music tracks, all the PTE sequence files, the .pte project file as well as the .exe file. Nothing gets lost.

Bill

........ and the easiest way to do that is to save youe show in template form.

Here everything connected withthe production is saved together - a copy of all the images, audio, pte project as well as the .exe itself. That way when you wish to adjust the show PTE has no trouble locating all it needs to open the project completely.

By default this template is saved in the main programme file (as .pt), but this can be changed easily from file>templates>manage templates.

I find that this is a quick and easy way to ensure all the components of a show are together, even though I still save everything to disk (off the computer) as well.

As has been said earlier here, always gather your material together in one folder as you compile the show.

I hope this advice is useful to you, Seabird.

DEN (NE UK)