WnSoft Forums

Automatic Snychronization of slides to music

korporal-kloggy

Project Options, Main Tab, Customise Synchronization button...

when selecting 'Automatic Synchronization - (all slides display for an equal amount of time determined by PTE), why don't the timed point flags on the scale move to their correct postions to indicate the correct change points? The preview seems to work as selected?

I know I'm probably doing something wrong, but please help?

John

Project Options, Main Tab, Customise Synchronization button...

when selecting 'Automatic Synchronization - (all slides display for an equal amount of time determined by PTE), why don't the timed point flags on the scale move to their correct postions to indicate the correct change points? The preview seems to work as selected?

I know I'm probably doing something wrong, but please help?

John

John,

If you are just clicking the second radio button at the left hand side of the Timeline window, then nothing will happen. If you want to synchronise all your slides to have equal intervals over a piece of music which you have added, then click the "Timed Points" button and select "Arrange All Points".

I have written a tutorial which is hosted on the web. The URL is here;

http://www.bishopthorpe-camera-club.com/Re...s/resources.htm

Jeff

John,

If you are just clicking the second radio button at the left hand side of the Timeline window, then nothing will happen. If you want to synchronise all your slides to have equal intervals over a piece of music which you have added, then click the "Timed Points" button and select "Arrange All Points".

I have written a tutorial which is hosted on the web. The URL is here;

http://www.bishopthorpe-camera-club.com/Re...s/resources.htm

Jeff

Cheers Jeff, appreciated, I must learn to RTFM but I've always been under the foolish impression that software should make life easy... No disrespect to PTE, as I'm enjoying learning to use it...

John