WnSoft Forums

French forum

Michel

English follows the French version

Merci Michel, j'essaierai de jeter un coup d'oeil de temps en temps. Je suis débutante mais plusieurs membres de mon club photo ici, au Quebec, préfèrent les liens français. C'est sur votre site que nous avons découvert Picturetoexe et je dois avouer que le "tutorial" zip est le seul du genre que j'ai trouvé - j'en ai appris plus en le décorticant qu'en lisant le manuel....! Le diaporama digital est tout nouveau pour nous mais nous sommes trois à recommender Picturetoexe à nos collègues.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you Michel, I will drop by whenever I can. I must say that our photo club members discovered Picturetoexe on your site and we keep it as a reference. I really did appreciate the sample slideshow you provide as well - I learned more from being able to look "behind the scene" than from the manual! Digital slideshow is a new thing at the Club. We will give your site as a reference since our members favor websites in French.

Bad !!! perhaps english:

I think that it is a shame indeed to deprive of dicussion or instructions of the users,

for what relates to me French language.

PTE and Wnsoft have very to gain there.

It would be desirable that this step is taken in other languages too.

English became an international language undoubtedly, but not for all, because everyone is not likely to understand several other languages.

Bon français:

je pense qu'il est dommage de priver de discussion ou de mode d'emploi les autres

usagers, en ce qui me concerne de langue française.

PTE et Wnsoft ont tout à y gagner.

Ce serait souhaitable que d'autres entreprennent la même démarche, dans d'autres langues.

L'anglais est devenu un langage international sans doute, mais pas pour tous, car tout le monde n'a pas la chance de comprendre plusieurs langues.

:)

You have humour!

I said simply that the french users not speaking english need a French forum.

And I think similarly for other countries.

It's for that, that I installed the French forum on my website.

And I wish others to do like wise in their countries for those which use PTE.

He will thus be able to translate into their language the principal interesting messages

of the English forum and to inform of it their users.