WnSoft Forums

Dan Dare

its a long shot but remember seing this at the nationals Ithink, have a mate who is mad about Dan Dare and was telling him about the av. if it would be possible to conact author and perhaps if not to much trouble access a copy I would be very grateful and in fact he would love to see it. I realise that this may be impossible but hey "who dares wins" Rodney! many thanks

Phil Barker

its a long shot but remember seing this at the nationals Ithink, have a mate who is mad about Dan Dare and was telling him about the av. if it would be possible to conact author and perhaps if not to much trouble access a copy I would be very grateful and in fact he would love to see it. I realise that this may be impossible but hey "who dares wins" Rodney! many thanks

Phil Barker

The Man Whe Drew Tomorrow was a sequence by Len Deeley.

I've sent him an e-mail to view this page.

It was an excellent story which told the story of Frank Hampson, creator of the Eagle comic for boys and the space hero Dan Dare.

It was in our WWW-DAVE Digital AV Competition last year at Aldbourne, Cardiff & Dublin.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Maureen

The Man Whe Drew Tomorrow was a sequence by Len Deeley.

I've sent him an e-mail to view this page.

It was an excellent story which told the story of Frank Hampson, creator of the Eagle comic for boys and the space hero Dan Dare.

It was in our WWW-DAVE Digital AV Competition last year at Aldbourne, Cardiff & Dublin.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Maureen

many thanks as I have come to find the AV world is a fantasic community

best wishes

Phil

Phil Barker

Hi Phil

I am the person that made the Dan Dare audio visual. Tell your friend to contact me.

Len Deeley (Google search me, I have a website).