WnSoft Forums

Port Orleans

LumenLux

Hey Nickles! "Amazing times indeed." Cheap camera, cheap labor :(:D , nice results. The very well exposed dusk-like shots with interior and exterior lamplights turned out especially well. Were they also from the tiny camera or were they the exception? You definitely have the pan routine down. Good work. I've not worked the pan methods yet. Perhaps PTE version 5 will entice me with it's ease? Meanwhile, I enjoy seeing yours.

LumenLux.

What are you talking about? What is the link please?

Ron [uK]

Thanks for the link. I hadn't received my usual notification from Bill. Bill can you confirm that I am still on your mailing list only it looks as though your message may have been blocked by a new regime of heavy filtering as I was receiving a vast quantity of unwanted mail.

The sequence "Port Orleans" was excellent. The use of the "Push" effect to create a pan has been used successfully and augurs well for Version 5.0 which should iron out the slight hesitation after sections 2, 3 etc of the movement.

Ron [uK]

Hey Nickles! "Amazing times indeed." Cheap camera, cheap labor :(:D , nice results. The very well exposed dusk-like shots with interior and exterior lamplights turned out especially well. Were they also from the tiny camera or were they the exception? You definitely have the pan routine down. Good work. I've not worked the pan methods yet. Perhaps PTE version 5 will entice me with it's ease? Meanwhile, I enjoy seeing yours.

Hi Lumenlux!

The two pan sequences of four individual photos each were shot with my trusty old Canon G2 4mp...an ideal camera for pans as it has a special pan mode that permits overlapping the current shot with the previous shot on the LCD screen. Very handy for hand held pans.

Besides the pan sequence one photo was taken with my Canon DReb 6mp...otherwise the remaining shots including the dusk ones were shot with the primary photographers Canon SD110 3mp < $100...she does more with that little purse camera than all my fancy lenses seem to accomplish...what the heck...it's the image that's important...not the hardware and subtle details. :blink:

On that little Disney trip between her and I we took about 900 photos....the Port Orleans sequence is just a sample from a 40 minute slideshow.

Thanks for your comments....

ken

:rolleyes:

Bill can you confirm that I am still on your mailing list only it looks as though your message may have been blocked by a new regime of heavy filtering as I was receiving a vast quantity of unwanted mail.

Ron [uK]

Ron,

Check your email for my reply

Bill :)

Nothing received as yet Bill. Was it your normal one where you have to click on your logo? If it was then perhaps that is why it is now being blocked and I will have to make a routine visit to your site to check what is new. Best wishes and thanks.

Ron [uK]

Nothing received as yet Bill.

Ron,

It wasn't the old format, but rather a new one. Perhaps the new format is what is being blocked. I've sent you another email tonight to be certain you are receiving normal emails from me. We'll take it step by step until we discover what's going on.

I have received Ken's copy and I have added your sender's address in my Norton "Allowed List".

Ron [uK]