WnSoft Forums

Quick configuration of transition and display-time

Tripstrilles

Hello friends, a little question:

Is there a possibility to select different slides in the slide list to custumize their display time or transition effect with one click, like there is in the left file list (select with - shift or strg -)? I have 100 slides and I want to select 50 of them that they have the same transition effect and display time - I hope you understand.

The same function I am missing in timeline-mode. Is there no possibility to select some slides to synconize them with the first background song (right mouse-click and in context-menu - synchronize with song nr. x), then the next slides with the second song and so on?

Thank you for your answers.

Tripstrilles,

What "mode" are you buiding your shows within ? ... the different modes have different features and functions and yeild different playing (viewing) results.

However, the two functions you wish to perform doesnt exist in PTEs programing as of yet.

At this time you can not select groups of specified slides to perform multiple SYNCs or customize multiple groups and their settings.

I believe PTEs progress is well on its way in achieving this ... I gather theres still considerable amount of development time to perform these functions.

Along the same lines it would be handy to select a group of files to copy and paste at the same time. I presume if PTE is developing batch work then the above will be available. It would make animation production so much easier.

Mike

Mersea Island

Tripstrilles,

If you have MS Excel 97 or 2000, you can download my Adjustor spreadsheet model, and use it to make multiple changes to the timing in a single operation. Adjustor exposes all of the timing parameters in the .pte file.

You can then change any of the times, unless they are set to "default", in which case you can only change the "default" time until it is first set up as "customized" in PTE.