WnSoft Forums

Fitzner

fitzner

<_< Would have been well on my way to recovery this wednesday if I had the operation Monday. The doctor noticed that I did not have a stress test to see if the ticker could hold out during the operation.

They are also concerned that my teeth at least some would have to be pulled as could cause a problem with the oxygen hose could knock some loose teeth down my throat. So, dental checked and said I was good to go all teeth seemed to be tight and would you believe the next day at home a piece of one of my front teeth just feel down on the key board. But don't worry I got all the interesting pictures!!

Well keep you informed.

Harry

Average member :huh:

:lol: Well ok, it looks that now I finally have a date set for the stress test which will be this Monday

4/10 and the operation Tuesday 4/11 early (something about a 10:00 golf date) After the stress test they will check me into the hospital so I have the rest of the day to get my mind set!

My brother gave me his old Sony 17 "flat screen monitor which for me is years younger then my 1998 Gateway monitor. Now I am hoping that he will also get anothr computer and give me his old XP which is years younger then my computer, vintage 1998. I don't know they make up of his computer(megs etc.) but I know it is much faster then mine I just hope his video card is capable for version 5.0 beta.

Harry

Hi Harry

Keep chilled out for the stress test and we'll be thinking of you on the 11th.

I'm having a very minor op on the 12th - they're just cutting a bit of me off -

hope it's not my only lonely brain cell !

I shouldn't even need a bed - they just dump you on trolleys in UK :huh:

(only kidding!)

Look forward to hearing form you as soon as you are well enough, as a veteran of many ops, just remember the anaesthetic kicks in after a few days and you suddenly feel VERY sad & sorry for yourself ... just remember all your pals at PTE. :)

Keep your mind off things by planning your next sequence with your new monitor & talk your brother into thinking about getting a new computer.

We're all thinking of ya' :D

Love Maureen

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Ok FINALLY had the operation and I am at home takeing it easy. The very day I was to be checked out to go home my daughter got into a minor auto acident which I fequent in Houston. A hit and run. No enjury to wife or daughter, thank the Lord. Got the car home though. We will have to have the door replaced and the door mirror.

Harry

Good on ya, Harry! Not only is the surgery past but you seem to be seeing some light out there. Are you now in Houston or east Texas or Arkansas? Any photo-stories waiting for you to capture?

Have to share a quick off-topic here. A close friend of mine, working a week in Houston, was also victim of a hit-and-run (I think on Old Spanish Trail.) After the accident, the police were on the scene talking to the victim and a witness who had stopped to help. The witness was describing the incident and the car that had done the "running." As the witness described the car & driver, he suddenly exlcaimed "There it is" as it passed on the nearby freeway. The police apprehended the vehicle and the elderly driver and brought him back to the scene of the crime. The driver's response: "Oh, that's what I hit. I thought I had hit a pole or a tree." :(

Good on ya, Harry! Not only is the surgery past but you seem to be seeing some light out there. Are you now in Houston or east Texas or Arkansas? Any photo-stories waiting for you to capture?

Have to share a quick off-topic here. A close friend of mine, working a week in Houston, was also victim of a hit-and-run (I think on Old Spanish Trail.) After the accident, the police were on the scene talking to the victim and a witness who had stopped to help. The witness was describing the incident and the car that had done the "running." As the witness described the car & driver, he suddenly exlcaimed "There it is" as it passed on the nearby freeway. The police apprehended the vehicle and the elderly driver and brought him back to the scene of the crime. The driver's response: "Oh, that's what I hit. I thought I had hit a pole or a tree." :(

Back home in south east Texas. I have some followups to do on the 26th. Wehave had many nibbles for the house but yet no offers etc. Need to sell the house before we go to Arkansas. We believe the Lord will work this out.

:rolleyes: Harry