WnSoft Forums

help a newbie please!

muscle750

I didn't well understand your question... Do you mean that there is a border around the pictures?

Yes basically the picture is in the centre of the screen with a border around it whilst outside the border the remainder of the screen is black or whatever colour is req, and then the picture changes whilst the border remains unchanged throughout

Yes basically the picture is in the centre of the screen with a border around it whilst outside the border the remainder of the screen is black or whatever colour is req, and then the picture changes whilst the border remains unchanged throughout

Hi,

go to project options, thens screens, then select % of screen to show slide images, choose 90% and you'l see a border.

In the background part you can select the color etc for the background.

Succes,

Adri

Having done about 20 pte presentations to date, I have seen some with a boarder around the picture which is set in the middle of the screen with the outside of the boarder black etc ...........How do i do I do it?

An easy way for you is with an image editor by creating the black frame, 1024x768 as a 'New' image from the file menu. Open an image from your files, 'Resize' this to 914x664 pixels. Next choose to 'Expand' the open image by 2mm, select the colour white, now copy and paste this expanded image into the black frame. Save the finished frame to your project with a new name, once done leave it open in the editor.

Keep repeating the resize/expand/copy/ paste with other photos saving each as an individual frame. Import all into your PtoE project, choose the Fade In/Out Effect for each frame, run the Preview and you will see only the 'inserted' picture change.

Not how the more experienced members here may do it but it works fine for this newbie.

QUOTE (Muscle750):

"Yes basically the picture is in the centre of the screen with a border around it whilst outside the border the remainder of the screen is black or whatever colour is req, and then the picture changes whilst the border remains unchanged throughout".

This happens when the picture size is smaller than resolution of the screen (e.g. your pictures are 800x600 and the screen is set at 1024x768).

If you want to see full screen pictures, simply select "Fit to screen" in "Project Options" > "Screen".