WnSoft Forums

A Very Nice Beta 5.0 Show

nickles

I'm starting a new thread here because you might miss a very nice Beta 5.0 show that was created by Adda.

I made a pan with zooms and stop and goes.

It is much easier as with other programs.

And it works smooth although the picture has over 12 MB.

Only thing: It would bei great, if the change between stop an go would be smoother.

http://www.dfotos.de/downloads/pan_and_zoom.zip

Best regards

Adda

Hello Adda,

Superbly done! What a beautiful city. Igor's software causes one to look at photos in a very different way..doesn't it.

Worked very smoothly on my computer...there is one or two places that I might slow the pan down just a small bit...but in general the timing was excellent.

I'm going to post this in a new thread so that everybody gets a chance to see it. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks for sharing.

ken

:D

What two beautiful examples of PTE 5 beta we have just seen. I thought music wasn't ready to add to Pan & Zoom? Sounds nice to me. It's also amazing that what smart PTE users we have on the Forum that can get 5 beta demos on line withing 48 hours of release! And I'm still trying to understand what a set point is! :(

Bill

Bill, I agree with you absolutely!

We have now seen examples from Lin and Adda, of just what version 5 is capable of, but the 'learning curve' is keeping me up at night. Congratulations to those of you who have managed to understand the workings of this new program - I fear that I will have to wait for Barry Beckham to make an audio/Visual tutorial before I will be able to produce a thing.

One question for Adda though! The long 'Pans' that are shown in your demo are impressive, did you have to make up a 'Pan image' by stitching together 5 or 6 normal images?

Ron

Hi!

Thank you for your words!

One question for Adda though! The long 'Pans' that are shown in your demo are impressive, did you have to make up a 'Pan image' by stitching together 5 or 6 normal images?

Yes, I stitched 6 images together for the Panorama.

I work with Photovista:

http://www.iseephotovista.com/products/pan...oduct_info.html

It works well.

I fear that I will have to wait for Barry Beckham to make an audio/Visual tutorial before I will be able to produce a thing.

Making Pans and Zooms, stop and goes is much easier than I thougt.

You can work very intuitivly.

Most importible:

Regard every keypoint as a state of the animated picture at a certain time-moment.

To make a panorama is very easy (sorry for may bad english!):

1) Click on the Panorama in the slide list

2) Click on objects and animation

3) Increase the high oft the picture to the high of the black projektion-area.

4) Klick on the first keypoint 00:00.000

5) Now you set the state of the animation for the beginning: Move the picture to right direktion. Left border of the picture und left border of the black area have to be coincide.

6) Now make a click at the end of the purple timeline.

7) Make a click on the "+" to add a keypoint.

8) Make sure that the keypoint is marked (otherwise click on the digits like 00:05.500)

9) Now you set the state of the picture at the end of the animation.

10) Move the picture toward right. right border of the picture und right border of the black area have to be coincide.

11) Now panorama is almost ready. Klick on play and you will see running the picture. You will see, it is too fast.

12) Klick in "Slide"-Button and set to display time to an higher value as 20 or 30 or higher and click ok.

Congratulation:

Now you have created you first panorama, which move from left to right.

If you want a pan from right to left, make the opposite at step 5 and 10.

If you want to make zooms, make keypoint in the purple time line, mark the keypoint and move and increase the image at this keypoint.

Hope, i can help you

Adda