WnSoft Forums

Adding sound to PTE

Bill Artman

Hello everyone;

I have made a wedding photograph PTE 4.0 slide show with 150 slides. I would like to add music. I think I should time the entire show to determine the total time then find several songs when added together will be as long at the slide show. My question - if the last song is still playing when the last slide appears, how do I know at what point in the last song to tell my sound editor to make the song fade out for the end of the slide show?

Thanks for your help!

Bill:

I find it very hard to cut a piece of music prematurely and not have it sound like that. (ALthough Cool Edit gives you a fighting chance with its presets).

I usually just search and search until I find pieces of music that when joined together (In holy matrimony - sorry I could not resist :) ) add up to what I want. Or I might take out, or add, an image.

But the images are what should control the show length, keep it relatively short and use only the best images, then find the music.