WnSoft Forums

Music sync

martin_dms

I am using new version 4.0 and think it is FANTASTIC!

I'm sure however I'm missing a trick on music sync. What I'd really like to do is use custom synchronisation to fine adjust the timing and type of transitions. Logically the place for me to do this is when I have the timeline and the image (as a tiny preview on the screen) However although I seem to be able to stop the programme and relocate a sync point (and transition if I want), I seem only to be able to start from the very begnning to see if I've got it right.

Is there any way of editing the sync point, then previewing it by rewinding just a little bit and then carrying on from that point.

Since there are so many other ways of starting from a fixed point in the program, I am asuming that there is a way of doing it from the custom synchronisation screen and I'm just missing the trick

Martin:

The adjustments to transition type and time can only be done from the Customize Slide on the main screen. We have Igor to allow us to do it from the TIME LINE. Hopefully when he gets out from all the other requests, this one might surface to the top. :D

There are a few ways to start the preview from other than the start.

If you are still in the TIME LINE screen, click PAUSE to stop, NOT STOP and then click just below the timeline where you want to start again from, you'll get a blue triangle, then click START.

You can start the larger preview screen anywhere, by right clicking on the image you want to start from in the listing and you will see a START PREVIEW FROM CURRENT SLIDE CTRL+R

Or you can click the "slice of bread" at the bottom right of the image preview screen (top right of the main screen) and away it will go from the slide highlinghted in the listing below.

Hope this helps

If you are still in the TIME LINE screen, click PAUSE to stop, NOT STOP and then click just below the timeline where you want to start again from, you'll get a blue triangle, then click START.

Just to extend what Jim said, you can also click anywhere on the timeline while the preview-in-the-little-window is running and the show will reposition to that place.

Also, you can click on any picture's marker in the timeline and then click on the Preview button in the lower right-hand corner of the timeline window to start a full-screen preview from that point. Hitting ESC when you're in that mode returns to the timeline window.

Harold