WnSoft Forums

Improvements in Curtain/Stage Effect

Lin Evans

I would like to Roger but it is a bit complex, a case of exe within exe, which I think my server would reject even if I knew how to put it together for transmission.

Ron [uK]

It is too big Ken 56Mb for my server to accept. I might try whittling it down in the next few days and replace the HMS Gloucester link on my website. Bear with me.

Ron [uK]

Ken and Roger, I have in fact whittled it down and replaced the HMS Gloucester link on my website Links page with my SCC AV 2006 Intro. I am not available for the next couple of hours, but will write an explanation later.

Ron [uK]

Rather than intrude anymore in this curtains topic I will open up my original topic "Versions 4.0 and 5.0 - Interim Arrangements" and explain how to open my SCC AV Group Intro combinng the two versions of PTE

Ron [uK]

post-2653-1152624484_thumb.jpgAn other effect on the curtain:

Opacity curtain on 70%

Greatings

Luc M

That's a cool effect Luc !,

You may also want to change the order for the two curtains so that they fall behind the main stage. That way the security curtain (at the top) doesn't show through when you go to 70% opacity. Just move them each back so they appear above the stage in the objects order.

Best regards,

Lin