WnSoft Forums

Working on the timeline

Ernst

One of the greatest features that PTE has is now the synchronization timeline where we can work directly on. We can now move transition points very easily. I was wondering if such timeline could be expanded in the future, so that we could also move the bars (shadows) of the transition lenghts? This I think could allow very nice (dramatic is to much to say!) effects in slideshows, if you have to speed up or slow down transition times, and also move the transition point, shortening or expanding the time of exposure of that particular slide. So you could give variable speeds to your show in different portions of it.

I know we can go to customize inidividual slides, and it works fine, but how about having the shop alltogether in the timeline window? In the future maybe we could also play with the sound on a paralell timeline?

Regards

Ernst

Ernst:

From other posts, I gather you have been away from the forum for a while, welcome back.

The feature you are asking for is one that we have asked Igor to add to his shopping list many times over the last while. It seems to come up at least 2-3 times per month. We also have asked to be able to change transition type from the TimeLine.

HaroldBe, Alrobin, myself and others have likely been too repetitive in asking for this feature.

Hopefully with more people asking for it, the priority for this feature being added will be moved up the line.

No matter what great stuff Igor does for us, we always want more :)

Poor guy :)

Excuse me, Jim, and others:

I maybe didn´t have the courage to read through the 127 topics. And sometimes topics are not self-evident, as to find out which is the pertinent one. The idea, long requested to have subtopics is great and I am glad that we will have categories soon.

Again, my excuses if I touched a many-times-discussed topic.

I am also glad to know that this feature has been requested, because I think it will be really useful. Maybe also the access to the synchronization window could be close to the main page of PTE (or in it), with a tab(button) because it is very important. It is usually the one you work with during the preparation of the whole show. Now it is three steps away.

:) If this last paragraph was also discussed then I will take again a vacation to read all the topics in the forum before giving my opinion again (just joking).

Regards

Ernst

Ernst:

I didn't mean my comments to be interpreted as saying where have you been on all this.

Sorry, I was merely trying to bring you up to speed on the topic.