WnSoft Forums

Another Florida Show

JRR

Bill just loaded our latest Florida presentation on Beechbrook: "Florida Animal Adventures"

This is the third in a series of presentations my wife and I have done based on a Florida trip in Feb of 2006. The second presentation: "Pampered Plumes" is still available on Beechbrook. The first: Feathered friends" is no longer on Beechbrook.

Once again, any and all constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Jim and his wife have provided us with yet another wonderful presentation from their travels in Florida. It has already been download well over 100 times. Obviously with those numbers it is well worth a look !

Thanks Jim for your photographic skills and for sharing with us once again. Great narration, marvelous photography. OK Forum... go have a look yourself !!!

Bill :)

Bill just loaded our latest Florida presentation on Beechbrook: "Florida Animal Adventures"

This is the third in a series of presentations my wife and I have done based on a Florida trip in Feb of 2006. The second presentation: "Pampered Plumes" is still available on Beechbrook. The first: Feathered friends" is no longer on Beechbrook.

Once again, any and all constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Hi Jim,

Great show! Wonderful collection of great images and very educational.

Just a couple corrections. The animal with the "mongoose" comment looks like a baby capybara - definitely not a mongoose.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Se...ti_Mongoose.jpg

The pronunciation of Gila Monster is "heela monster" - Spanish the G takes an "H" sound.

Beautiful slideshow and great narration!

Best regards,

Lin

Jim and Gwen,

I have downloaded all three of your shows, I have enjoyed them very much, great pictures, very well done. The PTE shows are great, no zoom in's and outs, yust presentation of the pictures.

The PTE are very educational as already said by others.

Hoping to see more shows from you.!!

Succes in taking more pictures and creating PTE'S

Regards,

Adri van Oudenaarden