WnSoft Forums

Magical Movement on Beechbrook

Johnwnjr

I wondered about PZR and thought that this might spoil the magic of AV since Slide/Tape and simple digital dissolves, but now I find, used carefully it can add a new dimension. This sequence tries to keep the magic (although it is all movement) but at the same time uses many of the new features in v5.0 including PZR with Zoom In and Out and altering the centre of Rotation plus Opacity. Comments will be particularly welcome.

John

Hi John,

I watched your slide show a couple of times and it is obvious that you are amoung the few who have mastered the techniques of version 5. You must have spent a great deal of time putting this show together.

The title, 'Magical Movement' says it all because every single slide has a different transition. It is a good show for demonstrating the new pan & zoom ability of version 5 but a little to much movement for me I'm afraid. Maybe you should consider using a png file for your closing credits because I can see the outline of the page borders - this wouldn't happen if you saved the file in photoshop a 'png'.

The images themselves were put together in a co-ordinated way and each picture flowed onto the next perfectly.

Well done that man!

Ron West

Wow! Beautiful. Thanks for posting that, John. This is the first time I've seen version 5 in action, and it was great to see all the different possibilities. I couldn't get it to play properly on my old beater PC I use for internet (Windows 98, 128MB RAM) but I moved it to my other PC (XP, 1GB RAM) and it played beautifully. Satin smooth transitions. I hope I can learn to use v.5 as well as you when I finally get the courage (and time) to tackle it.

~Cindy

Hi John,

I watched your slide show a couple of times and it is obvious that you are amoung the few who have mastered the techniques of version 5. You must have spent a great deal of time putting this show together.

The title, 'Magical Movement' says it all because every single slide has a different transition. It is a good show for demonstrating the new pan & zoom ability of version 5 but a little to much movement for me I'm afraid. Maybe you should consider using a png file for your closing credits because I can see the outline of the page borders - this wouldn't happen if you saved the file in photoshop a 'png'.

The images themselves were put together in a co-ordinated way and each picture flowed onto the next perfectly.

Well done that man!

Ron West

Thank you for your comments. The closing credits is a .png file and I do not know why you can still see the base that the letters are on. Perhaps someone knows the answer?

John

Thank you for your comments. The closing credits is a .png file and I do not know why you can still see the base that the letters are on. Perhaps someone knows the answer?

John

Hi John,

The reason you still see the base is because of the drop shadow on the text. You can "fix" the file by using the opacity brush to blend in the drop shadow or perhaps re-do the file without the drop shadow in PhotoShop or extend the crop a little further down. What's happened is that you cropped a bit too tight which gave a "regular" rather than "irregular" appearance to the bottom of the letters which normally would have taken the shape of their individual characters.

Very nice presentation - by the way...

Best regards,

Lin