WnSoft Forums

Tutorial follow up

Ronniebootwest

My previous tutorial was so successful that I have now produced another in the same style. It deals with the introduction of the panning option and demonstrates, in very basic terms, just how easy it is to pan an image around your screen. Intended for the novice user it is worth a look.

You can download it: here

Very nice job Ronnie, as a basic tutorial for pan. I like your approach of a step by step series of tutorials. I know this stuff is really beginner material for Lin Evens, The Dom, Al Robinson and the other experts, but I like your approach and you are obviously an experienced tech manual guy! :D

Thankyou Bill!

It is always nice to read comlimentary remarks such as yours, it inspires me to go on spending the (long) time it takes to make these tutorials. PDF style tutorials are becoming increasingly popular. This current series that I am publishing to members of the forum is purely aimed at the 'beginner' - hence the very BASIC approach.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Ron

Thank you SO much for this tutorial. I had reached the point where I was so frustrated at not being able to grasp the 'mechanics' of V5 that I had decided not to waste any more time and just continue using V 4.48. That's all changing now, and am looking forward to the next Tutorial. Many thanks. :D:D:D

Nettleton