WnSoft Forums

"COMIC EFFECT" for your pictures

thedom

I made an action to make a comic effect for your own picture.

This action is an adaptation of the excellent tutorial avalaible on marmec.com which you can find here.

An action is avalaible but "the effect is slightly different than the one detailed in the written tutorial and had to be dumbed down for automation's sake. But, I think you will agree, it still looks pretty slick. Download it and give it a shot."

That's what I did, I tried it, and honestly, imho, the action is nice but not as nice as the effect you can have following the tutorial. Overall, the user has aboslutely NO CONTROL on the final effect of this action.

So, I wrote my own action set and here is the result.

I added several improvements, and in particular an action to make your own bubbles.

Download my full "COMIC EFFECT" pack (including photoshop action set and "balloon" masks) :

TheDom-ComicSeq-Small.gif

http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...&file_id=35

Just after I posted the message, I realized there was a problem with the action.

That's why I deleted the page.

I fixed the problem and I improved the action a little bit more (color are more saturated for a better comic effect).

http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...&file_id=35

I really made an effort and imho, the action is well documented.

You just have to follow the instructions provided by the action.

Panos, if you can have a look, I would really appreciate your opinion of expert. B)

Lin or bjc or anybody else, if you're ready to make a tutorial for me, I think it could be usefull.

Because the action is quite powerfull.

Hope you will enjoy it. :)