WnSoft Forums

Mouse control

globalimages

I use the program mainly for my slideshow lectures on the cruiselines. Version 4 has worked great for me,.

I am on stage and the computer and digtral projector are the front row of the audience. With a remote control I can control the slides back and forth. NOw, in version 5, the set up is still there under advanced (my normal set up for the mouse buttons is Next slide Previous slide) but it does not work. I have tried I have reinstalled etc but no luck. Any suggestions Curt

I use the program mainly for my slideshow lectures on the cruiselines. Version 4 has worked great for me,.

I am on stage and the computer and digtral projector are the front row of the audience. With a remote control I can control the slides back and forth. NOw, in version 5, the set up is still there under advanced (my normal set up for the mouse buttons is Next slide Previous slide) but it does not work. I have tried I have reinstalled etc but no luck. Any suggestions Curt

Curt,

This feature has not yet been implemented in v.5 - should be soon, though, according to Igor. :)