WnSoft Forums

The Intruders

ronwil

There follows three unwanted intrusions into our successful forum. I have enough of this rubbish intruding into my e-mails under cowardly fictitious names without my extensive blocking unable to stop it. Who are these mindless individuals?

Ron [uK]

PS As of now, 06.18 PM Greenwich Meantime, the intrusions have been deleted. Thank you. RW

Good question, Ron... but it's difficult to reply. Sure, there are more and more people who try to earn money this way. It's strange, but somebody (one each million is enough) "eats the lure" [this is an Italian expression, I don't know if can be understood in English...]. :)

Good question, Ron... but it's difficult to reply. Sure, there are more and more people who try to earn money this way. It's strange, but somebody (one each million is enough) "eats the lure" [this is an Italian expression, I don't know if can be understood in English...]. :)

Hi Guru,

Yes, in English the same meaning is "takes the bait"

Best regards,

Lin

I'm not sure as what these 'intrusions' were Ron although there was a posting which seemed very odd. I preferred not to click on any of the links on offer being the cautious type I am.

I don't see this posting today so may be I was right after all to be cautious.

On two other forums I visit, occasionally some character will enter the forum and be as obnoxious to everyone as they possible can. Usually this occurs late Friday nights which means they were 'as tired as newts' and think it's fun to cause mayhem.

Ken is right and you will see that yesterday I added a postscript to that effect and a thank you on my initial posting. There were three postings at approximately the same time all from spurious names.

For information the ones which I get in my e-mails, which Norton segregate as Spam, as a general rule all emanate from the USA. Offers of medication, education, loans, investment etc are all in US dollars.

With this edited added paragraph you will see, at this point in time anothersuch posting has been added.

Ron [uK]

Dear friends,

I do all it's possible to delete as soon as possible these "malicious intrusions", but I cannot be all the day (and the night...) in the forum. I must thank Ken and the others who report them to me and help me to delete this garbage.

Thanks Guido. I did report this last one. I wasn't aware of the facility until Ken mentioned it. I fully appreciate your efforts and others on our behalf. Best wishes.

Ron [uK]