WnSoft Forums

Running flash programs off of CD using p2e

photoshop_god

Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum and I hope someone can help.

I use p2e all the time. We use it for presentation purpases. I was going to make a cd business card using p2e. I have the program setup but I was woundering how I set the path off of my main page to direct it to the CD to play a flash program. When you set it up it asks you were the file is and uses that path when it creates the show. It does not include the flash.exe into the p2e.exe show. If someone else plays the show, it will not run. Is there some command line like *:\flash.exe that I could use? I am using the latest p2e. If anyone is interested my website is below.

gpagallery.com

Thanks in advance for the help!!

photoshop_god

1- If you place your FLASH.EXE in the root of your CD you can this path in your button command destination :

\Flash.exe

2- If you place your FLASH.EXE in a folder on CD root use:

\Foldername\Flash.exe ( of course use you own names here)

Use no : or drive letters ... as your CD may be used on various drive letter labels.

3- Another possible way is if both your PTE.EXE and FLASH.EXE are in the same folder or are directly relative to each other you can just use :

Flash.exe

Hello photoshop_god <-- :rolleyes:

Boxig has developed a whole treasure chest of utilities to use when working with PicturesToExe. Item #11 in the Programs and Utilities section of his web page is titled like you need. Check and see if it is, maybe its just a non-flash special effect?

11. Flash Intro Utility Add a Flash before your photo album slideshow Free 1685k

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/

Thank you Boxig for all your hard work!

Enjoy