WnSoft Forums

Mirror of Time

hlion

Earlier in this year 2006, there was an exhibition of paintings and sculptures of over 4 centuries, all from various museums of the city of FLORENCE (Firenze, Italy). This was a big opportunity and a beautiful delight for everyone who could not dream to go to Italy...and all others.

It was permitted to take photos which is quite seldom but most of the artworks were encapsulated in glazing windows so it was quite difficult to take good photos.

But I could not resist and I wanted to share my joy and happiness and decided to do a slide show. Enjoy and let me know if this was a good idea.

:rolleyes: It is there...

http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=1402

Earlier in this year 2006, there was an exhibition of paintings and sculptures of over 4 centuries, all from various museums of the city of FLORENCE (Firenze, Italy). This was a big opportunity and a beautiful delight for everyone who could not dream to go to Italy...and all others.

It was permitted to take photos which is quite seldom but most of the artworks were encapsulated in glazing windows so it was quite difficult to take good photos.

But I could not resist and I wanted to share my joy and happiness and decided to do a slide show. Enjoy and let me know if this was a good idea.

:rolleyes: It is there...

http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=1402

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful display of Art with the use of PTE Some of those paintings are breath taking and the way you put together the show was excellent. By introducing pans zooms and rotation gave the presentation a wow factor.You made use of many transition types but they have been used to create an intended end result, not used for the sake of it. Fantastic, show me more.

Paul

Henri,

I, too, enjoyed watching your show - it is a very interesting treatment for what could have been quite boring - you made the paintings and sculptures come alive! I thought he music accompanying the show was very appropriate, too.

I too very much enjoyed your slideshow, Henri. It allows those of us on the other side of the world who may never get the opportunity to visit the great Italian museums an opportunity to see the great works of art from yesteryear...

Best regards,

Lin

I liked your presentation very much and you have done a great job with the movements within the show. Specialy I liked the way you showed the statues from diverend sides at the same time and that you showed some of the close-ups of the paintings.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Bert