WnSoft Forums

help new problem

cici

Hi to everybody,

Here am I with a new problem I encountered in testing the slideshow downloaded from my website. Usually it runs well but to-day, suddenly it stopped and I had the following message:

- Exception Eaccess Violation in module DEBUT.EXE (my file) at 000110AA.

- Acces violation at address 00456348 in module DEBUTEXE. Read of aadress FFFFFFFF.

I already had once that kind of message and both happened when I put the volume higher than usual.

My volume settlements were: MASTER VOLUME : ¼ - WAVE/XG: maximum - MIDI: middle –CD AUDIO: maximum - general Volume button: ½. (My volume settlements are just as my cat: really they make what they want)

I’ve to add too that the background music of my show is composed by three different pieces of music (in fact 4 but the first two have been mixed into one)

As the second part began I was hearing the first part too.

Can anybody tell me why?

Thanks a lot

Hello Sam!

I didn't well understand some things. You say your MASTER volume is at 1/4, and GENERAL volume at 1/2... what is the difference between these two cursors? Why you keep at max volume CD audio? And midi too is not used in your presentation, I think...

But something seems wrong, in your soundtrack. I have just verified, and here and there the music speeds up suddenly or sounds jerkily... I think your sound files are some way corrupted or not right, and this can explain also the "Access violations" . Which sound software(s) do you have used?

P.S. - Your show is very good, especially in first part (à vrai dire, j'aurais quelques petites remarques à faire, mais on va en parler entre nous...).

One question again: who is your web provider? I downloaded your show at nearly 400 KB/sec !!!

Ciao Sam!