WnSoft Forums

Preview with Bêta 8

Lewis

Please let us know:

1) Do you work with previous beta versions of v5.00? Or only with last official version 4.48?

2) Did you press Preview button in main window of PicturesToExe when it happens?

3) What video card you have installed and video memory size?

4) What version of Windows.

If you have old video card with 16 MB of video memory, this problem will be solved in the next beta 9.

If you have modern video card, I suppose the most likely drivers for your video card don't work correctly. Please install latest drivers.

Please let us know:

1) Do you work with previous beta versions of v5.00? Or only with last official version 4.48?

2) Did you press Preview button in main window of PicturesToExe when it happens?

3) What video card you have installed and video memory size?

4) What version of Windows.

If you have old video card with 16 MB of video memory, this problem will be solved in the next beta 9.

If you have modern video card, I suppose the most likely drivers for your video card don't work correctly. Please install latest drivers.

1 - Till now, I only work with official 4.48

2 - It happens with ALL Preview buttons

3 - My video card : NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 128 Mo (250/285 64b)

4 - Windows 2000NT

Thank you for attention

Thanks for the information!

I think now that it could be a problem with on board memory of video card that occur in 3D mode of video card.

What do you see if choose some slide and click "Objects and animation" button ("Visual editor" in v4.48)?

Did you try to run some 3D games on your PC, how they work?

Please try to install latest DirectX 9.0c from www.microsoft.com and install latest NVIDIA ForceWare drivers from www.nvidia.com

If it's a software problem it will help.