WnSoft Forums

Preview Function

JohnFeg

Since beta 8 I have found it, almost always following additions or modification to a slide sequence, neccessary to save and shutdown/restart PTE (not reboot) in order to get the preview function to work.

Additionally, when shutting down PTE, I frequently get a Zone Alarm warning-"PTE is trying to access the internet"; hitting "Deny" puts things right and I can then exit normally.

These are not really worrying issues, but, life would be better rid of them.

John

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have the same problem when I activate shows running from a mainpage! Each time the new zone alarm gives a warning message. I am not bothering this myself because I like zonealarm and many people I make my cd's for don't have it anyway. But you are right you can deny or accept the warning message without any problem!

Nor PicturesToExe, nor slide show don't set Internet or local network connections.

Probably this warning occur because in beta 8A I always copy temporal EXE file of Preview to Application Data folder? I reworked this moment and now installer puts Preview.exe file to Program Files where located other PicturesToExe's files. Please try future beta 8i which I will release today.