WnSoft Forums

first dvd for TV

HvK

Igor,

I was playing with version 5 again. I never did moving pictures before but it is a real challange now the tricks take shape! First of all I was amazed by the quality of the show on tv. I didn't expect it would turn out so well and you know how critical I am when I see bad views. Everything was VERY, clear and the sharpness was really far above all my expectation! Also the quality of the sound was amazing. So all who tell you the quality of pictures or sound looks bad on tv screen must do something wrong! Maybe because I always use MP3 in 320 kbits/sec for all my normal slideshows for PC. I used the same quality for my try outs. Also my pics were quite big between 500 and 700kb. (size 1140x760 which I find excellent for laptop widescreen view as well!

There were a few problems while trying my first slideshow for TV too but the DVD was still working. I couldn't finish any trial at 100%, all stopped at 99%. (the time ends at 00.00 but the drive keeps running and the progress syas at 99%.

It also is hard to replace the pictures that I use in special background pictures (as you know I always use just a 1x1 pixel pic as bacground in which I place my object pics. These doesn't load from previous versions in version but I am sure you will fix that problem. Because they don't load in the correct lay-out it's hard to replace them in version 5 as it is really well possible with version 4.8.

There was also a question how to solve the problem with wrong screen settings while adding objects. Which is actually very easy to solve in version 4,8. Just use a 1x1 pixel backgrond pic, add your objects or pics and group them and the screen will always fit even in 800x600. I don't figur it out with version 5 yet.

Thanks Igor as usual!

I think I can get 4 shows on 1 dvd for TV because the files getting between 800 and 1Gig hihihi. yeah I have big shows but at least I can get 18-25 on one DVD for computer use!

My new and latest Iceland CD\DVD photo cd is the best ever (still with version 4.8). It's almost done. It's my most powerful show as well! You cannot finish it in 1 evening!

When that's finished I gone play more with version 5! Still fixing some bugs in these long presentations!