WnSoft Forums

Mix with version 4 and 5

HvK

I uploaded a kind of test file on Breechbrook (geyser Strokkur) It's a transition effect I accidently found by combining version 4 and 5 by using the transition duration time as creating in version 4 as main slide setting in version 5. This was the only way for me to create a running push effect without stopping for each slide. So actually all slide you have in the presentation keep running. It's also a nice way a perfect way to present very large panarama views as well. It's was just having some fun while playing around with version 5. So it's not a normal transition or effect.

It's a little test but just for fun. I am not sure how it turns out on other screens. I tested it only on my desktop and laptop. The first exe was only possible to view in 4:3 but I finally manage to safe it in 16:10 setting. This is the one I uploaded! A little feedback about how it shows up on other computers would be great!

So far I don't have a good control on screensetting in version 5 like I have with version 4 but of course I will keep trying!

Hans

Andrew Busst i think, stitched his picts together -- we discovered that the way he put it together caused a slight flash -- was due to the screen res

see

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....amp;#entry28585

and

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....amp;#entry27978

his example shows are not up on his site at the mentioned url - they are 20 mb +- each

btw

when i start a new show i start it in ver 4.48 to get it basically correct then save it . the i open the pte with ver 5 to do the p/z stuff

It is my understanding that the features one has selected in the ver 4 edition will work in the final ver 5

great shots of the geyser B)

ken

Thanks, I already was worried about that!

Robert, what if you try 1280x800?

It has something to do with saving the file.. I am sure about that. It was just a little playing around anyway!

This screensettings in version 5 drive me a bit crazy hihihihihi! Also on my TV

But anyway i will figur it out in the coming days!