WnSoft Forums

Beta 8t DVD

byuen

Does anyone know why this is ocurring during the converting process? See below.

Setup:

I have 100 images + 1 song. Original version created in 4.48 = About 5 min in lenght

I opened the PTE file and re-save in 5 beta 8T.

During the converting process to MPEG as I watch it and I see my last slide (100) appear but then I see my first slide re-appears as it seems to process the entire files again. What's going on?

Any help would be greatfull.

Thanks

Bob

Thanks for you patience!

I just fixed this bug, please wait for the next beta.

As temporal solution, please uncheck "Auto spread slides along music" option in Timeline window and adjust all time points manually. Or click "More" button and choose "Arrange transition points".

Thanks for you patience!

I just fixed this bug, please wait for the next beta.

As temporal solution, please uncheck "Auto spread slides along music" option in Timeline window and adjust all time points manually. Or click "More" button and choose "Arrange transition points".

Thanks, I'll give it a try and let you know.

Bob

Thanks, I'll give it a try and let you know.

Bob

Hi there,

Everthing looked promising but as it tried to do the burn process, I got an error. Maybe I should reboot my machine after I uninstalled and installed the latest version 8V.

Any idea as to why everything is somewhat shifted to the right on my TV as oppsosed to being centered?

Rebooting is not necessary.

Please say me what text of this error was shown?

Do you have this problem earlier?

Any idea as to why everything is somewhat shifted to the right on my TV as oppsosed to being centered?
I think the reason in settings of your TV. Try other commercial DVD movies with menu to see how it will be displayed.

Rebooting is not necessary.

Please say me what text of this error was shown?

Do you have this problem earlier?

I think the reason in settings of your TV. Try other commercial DVD movies with menu to see how it will be displayed.

Hi there,

I sent a copy of the screen shots to Sergey along with the generated error log.

I had this DVDburn error with version in 8T and but it worked fine in 8U. This was a file created in 4.48 and resaved in 8U. The difference in 8U was I rebuilt the slideshow from scratch to resovle the earlier encoding problem which is now fixed with 8V but I now get an the burn error.

I will rebuild test slideshow in 8V and see what happens.

As for the DVD being displayed shifted to the right. My comercial DVD movies play fine with menus centered.

I've seen this happen when I also create DVD's from ProShowGold. Everything is shifted to the right. If I create the DVD with my Apple G4 Laptop, it displays properly.

Thanks for your hard work!

Bob

Hi there,

I sent a copy of the screen shots to Sergey along with the generated error log.

I had this DVDburn error with version in 8T and but it worked fine in 8U. This was a file created in 4.48 and resaved in 8U. The difference in 8U was I rebuilt the slideshow from scratch to resovle the earlier encoding problem which is now fixed with 8V but I now get an the burn error.

I will rebuild test slideshow in 8V and see what happens.

As for the DVD being displayed shifted to the right. My comercial DVD movies play fine with menus centered.

I've seen this happen when I also create DVD's from ProShowGold. Everything is shifted to the right. If I create the DVD with my Apple G4 Laptop, it displays properly.

Thanks for your hard work!

Bob

Hi Igor,

Ok I've confirmed my findings.

1) If I rebuild the slideshow using 8v - same process - no burn error.

2) If I used a PTE 4.48 and resaved into 8v - burn error (but the encoding problem is fixed :) )

Thanks

Bob