SoCu Posted September 16 Report Posted September 16 Hi, here are some transitions for you; I hope you can use them if you like them. https://www.mediafire.com/file/gw0ot8t04q2z5o3/4K_numeric_transitions.rar/file 7 Quote
SlideBen Posted September 18 Report Posted September 18 Great style, which I can use with it. Is it perhaps possible to outline the figures of these transitions very lightly for more clarity? Quote
Georges Posted 35 minutes ago Report Posted 35 minutes ago Hello. The transitions aren't working for me. When I load the transition file “Numeros 76-100.ptef” into PTE, I get an error message saying “video not found.” Also, only the numbers 76 through 100 are available. How can I get other numbers (from 1 to 30, for example)? Could you please help us by explaining: 1) the steps to follow to make the transitions work 2) how to get the numbers from 1 to 75 Thank you Georges Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.