WnSoft Forums

Photo Album

thedom

Guest Techman1

Dominque,

Thanks for sharing this action from Pano'sFX site. I like the way you varied the gradient background to match the colors of each image also. I can see where this can be used in several projects. Now if only you can incorporate your page turning template with this photo album template, it would probably be used to a very large extent by many. Hopefully you or someone could find the time to create this. If not, I'll try to work one up in the next few months when I can break away from other tasks. I'm sure this one might take a little too much time to create an excellent working template.

Anyway, thank you again. I always look forward to what you come up with next.

Take care,

Fred

Tom, Fred,

Thank you for your nice comments.

With ver. 5 real time drop shadows the objects will look even more realistic when rotated.

I'm afraid there will be a problem. :unsure:

I can remove the shadow of the mask without any problem but there is a "hole" in the mask to put the picture behind. If you apply a "PTE shadow" to the mask, the shadow will be over the image.

It's quite difficult for me to explain what I mean. But see the .pte project attached.

site. I like the way you varied the gradient background to match the colors of each image also. I can see where this can be used in several project

A big thank you to Igor who implemented the eye dropper in he last beta.

. Now if only you can incorporate your page turning template with this photo album template, it would probably be used to a very large extent by many. Hopefully you or someone could find the time to create this. If not, I'll try to work one up in the next few months when I can break away from other tasks. I'm sure this one might take a little too much time to create an excellent working template

I'm afraid it will be very very difficult to make. :unsure:

The photoalbum mask has a light 3D perspective.

I think it would be feasible without this 3D effect...

photoalbum_Jan20_2007_21_16_08.zip